UA-7538245-2
slide show

Friday 21 January 2011

January - New Albums

Well it has been a very eventful week; I had a great time at the convention and it was good to catch up with old friends and make new ones. The hotel was buzzing with all the photography talk and I loved it!

So it is now back to work and I am so excited about a range of albums that I will be introducing this year; they are absolutely gorgeous and are to be seen to be believed. The designs are very unique and beautiful, and more importantly quite different in style to anything I have seen. I still stock my existing range making, for a nice cross section of style to suit all tastes.

Keep any eye out on my blog and facebook page for some news; things are still being put in place but it is sure to be different.

Have a great weekend, I am looking forward to a couple of days in the studio and Saturday sees the next sessions of both my bump to one year babies. I think we will see some major changes this session and I get the feeling little Max is on the move...should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment