UA-7538245-2
slide show

Thursday 25 August 2011

The Many Faces of Jess! : Kent Location Photography


I had a fantastic shoot yesterday creating some imagery for a project that I am working on. Unfortunately the images will not be posted anywhere publicly for some time and the only person that will get to see them is my Mentor. However, we had some fun at the end of the shoot and I had a few minutes to capture these images of the wonderful, vibrant and funny Jess; and as a collection they just make me laugh, so I thought I would post them here to hopefully bring a little cheer to your day.

Isn't she just brilliant; can't wait for the next shoot Jess.

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Claire....
    They are fantastic images, I absolutely love them!
    The images of Jess completely sum up her up!!!!!
    The girls had great fun and have been asking today when they are going to see you again!
    x

    ReplyDelete