UA-7538245-2
slide show

Monday 26 March 2012

IOD 116 Pall Mall London: Wedding Photography




Good Afternoon Folks,

Well it has been a hectic weekend for me so I decided to enjoy some time off today. I wanted to share some images with you from the wedding showcase at the IoD, Pall Mall, London yesterday so I have taken a few minutes out to do a quick blog.

The weather was absolutely beautiful for Saturday's wedding and once the images have been edited I will share a couple with you. We were up extremely early yesterday to get to London and with the clocks changing it felt like the middle of the night! The day was very busy and it was lovely to chat with lots of engaged couples who are excitedly making plans for their weddings.

I thought I would share a some images of the staircase with you as I have mentioned it on numerous occasions so though it was about time you saw it for yourselves. It is so grand it never ceases to take my breath away.

Have a great week everyone.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment