UA-7538245-2
slide show

Friday 3 August 2012

David Salomons, Tunbridge Wells, Kent - Hannah and Garry: Tunbridge Wells Wedding Photographers





Happy Friday Folks :)

Yes I am back only a day after my last post; sorry!!

Recently I had a great pre-wedding shoot with Hannah, Garry and their two gorgeous boys at David Salomons in Tunbridge Wells.  I was born and grew up in Tunbridge Wells so many of the venues in that area have lots of nostalgia attached to them.  A lot of my family still live there so it's like I never went away, not that I am that far away in sunny East Grinstead!!

It goes to show what a small world it is as one of Hannah's relations used to teach me at secondary school.  I will have to make sure I am on my best behaviour so I do not get detention!!

Anyway I digress and back to the shoot; we had a lovely stroll around the grounds and it was an exceptionally hot evening without a cloud in the sky.  The house has so much to offer photographically both inside and out I just cannot wait to photograph their big day and I have also had a sneaky peek at Hannah's dress; oh wow how excited am I :)

I am posting three images today; the first is a quiet image looking over the cooling waters of the lake, the second just a lovely shot of Hannah and Garry and the third is some fun with the boys.

Have the most fabulous weekend everyone and whatever you are up to have fun.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment