UA-7538245-2
slide show

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wedding Photography Swallows Oast Ticehurst East Sussex - Rachael and Patrick: East Sussex Wedding Photographers






Good Afternoon Folks,

I recently had a lovely location shoot at Swallows Oast, Ticehurst, East Sussex with Rachael and Patrick.  I am due to photograph their wedding at this lovely wedding venue later in the year.

We had a stroll around the grounds and a good old nosey in the Oast itself, which is just gorgeous.  They are having two lovely venues that will be featuring in their wedding day, and their pre-wedding shoot will take place at the other venue a little nearer the time.

I am very familiar with the East Sussex area as it is just a stone's throw from my hometown, Tunbridge Wells and most of my childhood holidays were spent on the East Sussex coast.

Today I am posting four images from the shoot.  You can't beat a bit of running with beautiful background views, a heady mix of laughter and drama!  I love this second image as Rachael and Patrick try to sneak a quick kiss before laughing at some of my silliness!  There is a lovely lake that I am looking forward to using on their wedding day and last but not least a lovely shot of them looking happy and probably clinging together for shared bodily warmth!

I really cannot believe that it is almost the end of January, I think I must be getting old as the time is going faster ;)

Have a great week and wrap up warm.

Claire

If you would like to see more of my work pop along to my website Woodland Hill Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment