UA-7538245-2
slide show

Saturday 9 February 2013

Wedding Photography at Goodwood West Sussex with the Olympus OMD - Sarah and Mark




Good Morning Folks,

Wedding Photography at Glorious Goodwood and what a very apt description because Goodwood is very glorious indeed!

I recently had a lovely pre-wedding shoot with Sarah and Mark and we couldn't believe how kind the weather was to us; chilly but beautifully sunny.  We loved strolling around the grounds and true to form there were some very nice Porsches being driven around the track.  There was something rather nice photographing to the sound of a roaring engine; it just seemed to fit somehow.  We have a shot that is being planned; I do love a good plan, so hopefully everything will fit on the day so we can achieve it!

I left my faithful friends at home for a little rest and took my two Olympus OMD's with me so this shoot was shot entirely on the Olympus OMD.  The light was good and I was  using a low iso in the main; so without further ado here are today's images.

The first one is of Mark and the reason I have popped this into the selection as it shows the OMD at iso 800 (as promised in my last OMD post)  and shot using only natural light.  I love Mark's smouldering looks and he does it so well too!  Image 2 is something I always love, lots of space and a romantic walk; Sarah furnished us with an interesting fact, those little blobs you see in the trees are mistletoe.  Pre-wedding shoots are educational too :)  The third image could be shared bodily warmth, but I know better, it was a tender moment as Sarah and Mark are very comfortable with each other.  I have included an image of Sarah too looking resplendent against the pillars.  Now to the last image of the day a bit of a smooch amongst those magnificent trees; and I love the overall lines that are present in this image.

It is Saturday and I am having a weekend off this week so plan to make the most of it before a really busy one next week; one shoot involves cakes...oh yessssss!!!

I will be doing part two of my choosing the suppliers for your wedding; a mammoth task in the next few days where I will be waxing lyrical about the suppliers that I have the privilege to work alongside in the industry.

Have a good one whatever yo are up to.

Claire :)

If you would like to see more of my work pop along to Woodland Hill Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment