UA-7538245-2
slide show

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Images published in national magazines

national-magazine-and-wedding-photography-london-and-west-sussex wedding-cake-photography-west-sussex-weddings weddings-and-wedding-cake-photography-in-west-sussex
Good Morning Folks,
I have been over the moon that a number of my product photography images have appeared in national magazines this year, so I thought it was high time I showed a few :)
It was a pleasure to photograph the wedding cakes of the magnificent Janeymac Cakes who we are lucky enough to have in East Grinstead. Elaine creates the most amazing bespoke cakes that look as mouth watering as they taste. I have made it my mission to taste a fair bit of cake over the years and hand on heart Elaine from Janeymac is one of the best I have ever tasted. Her designs are exquisite and whenever I walk into a reception room the quality of a Janeymac cake just screams at me!
Elaine and I have been lucky enough to feature in both the summer and autumn editions of Wedding Cakes a Design Source; happy days indeed.
Keep looking out as there will be other posts showing some of my other published work.
So now back to editing and album design today, editing is full of joy watching images spring to life and album design is reliving a wonderful wedding day all over again, so a day of lovely contrasts.
Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment