UA-7538245-2
slide show

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Are you seeing Double? Baby Bumps Photography East Grinstead West Sussex - Katie and Claire

baby-bumps-and-newborn-photography-in-east-grinstead-west-sussex-which-is-about-20-minutes-from-Tunbridge-Wells-kent Good Afternoon Folks, Whoops I did it again; no wedding blog yet but double baby bumps are not something that comes along every day and I have been given permission by Katie and Claire to share one of their images with you all. I do love pregnancy photography, and to photograph two bumps was a brilliant challenge; what makes this even more special is these are not any old baby bumps, they are the bumps of two sisters, yup two sisters :) Now to take the story even further the bubs were only born 4 weeks apart and they were both boys, now what's the odds? I love the imagery but I also love the story that surrounds the photographs I take; and the chances of this happening frequently has to be rarer than hen's teeth; that one is for Katie and Andy who I know will giggle. I must admit I did wrack my brains to think of some double bubble poses, I would sit and ponder then images would pop into my head. I have little filing cabinets in my head for different things, so this went in my pregnancy cabinet!! We did a few things on the day all of which I loved, but this type of photography is very personal so I always like to respect my client's wishes so this is the only one you are going to see folks! Katie was one my lovely brides and Claire was her bridesmaid, so you can imagine how touched and proud I was that they came back to me for this very special session. Keep an eye out for Jacob, Katie and Andy's handsome little boy as he will be on the blog soon. I haven't met Alex yet but I am really looking forward to meeting him in the near future, from the images I have seen of him he is just like his cousin, incredibly handsome. Wedding blog next…promise! Liar, liar pants on fire I hear you chant but would you have me any other way ;) Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment