UA-7538245-2
slide show

Thursday 3 March 2011

Sussex Photographers Kent Artists March - My New Logo!


I am so excited as I have today picked up my new logo from Elizabeth Harbour Designs. Elizabeth and I went to school together and have been friends for a very long time now!

Elizabeth lives and works in Wateringbury, Kent; she an artist and published illustrator. Elizabeth studied at the Maidstone College of Art and then she did her Masters Degree at the Royal College of Art, so a bit wow in my book. She has also taught at Central St Martins, but now concentrates solely on her own business.

If you would like to have a look at some more of Elizabeth's work her website is www.danbypress.co.uk.

I gave Elizabeth the brief of what I was looking for in terms of influence and how the logo should reflect my style of photography and she has designed this amazing logo. It was spot on immediately so I am really pleased with it, and you will start to see it cropping up everywhere within my business.

Thank you Elizabeth, it is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment