UA-7538245-2
slide show

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Sussex Photographers - Master Photographers Association

Well it has been a whirlwind couple of days for me as I was judged for my Master Photographers qualification and I am pleased to say it was a unanimous pass by the Judges. I had a lovely comment from the observer, who is also a qualified Judge to say that my panel was beautiful. I am extremely pleased and it is the culmination of lots of hard work including the Diploma in Photographic Practice.

I am now Claire Hill LMPA DipPP, Accredited Master Photographer; wow it feels so good to be able to say that.

The photographic journey continues for me and now is not the time to rest on my laurels; it is a time to continue to develop; continue to love photography and relish in finding new and different ways to photograph people and bring out the beauty that exists in us all.

Claire Hill LMPA DipPP
Accredited Master Photographer

2 comments: