UA-7538245-2
slide show

Monday 14 November 2011

International Loupe Awards 2011- Silver!: West Sussex Portrait Photographer




Good Morning Folks,

Well after an very eventful, productive and long day exhibiting at 116 Pall Mall in London; I returned to home last night to check my e-mails to find that I had been Awarded a Silver in the 2011 International Loupe Awards for the Abstract/Illustrative category. This morning I have been informed that the second image I entered in Portrait and People category has been also awarded a Silver in the 2011 International Loupe\Awards. I cannot believe it, two Silvers!!!

I am extremely pleased and grinning from ear to ear!

Another blog post to follow with some i phone footage of an extremely moving remembrance Sunday that we had the privilege to witness at Horse Guards Parade.

Enjoy your week everyone.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment