UA-7538245-2
slide show

Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Girls: West sussex Portrait Photography



Good Morning,

I recently had a lovely but poignant studio session with three lovely girls; they are firm friends. The reason for the session was to create some memories that they could keep before Jennie returned home to Zimbabwe. We had lots of fun creating glamour and guffaw, and it is nice to think that as Jennie is enjoying some lovely weather she can look back at the images of her friends. I have posted an image of the girls together and one of Jennie.

I really enjoyed catching up with this year's and next year's wedding clients over the weekend, and as usual had some fabulous chats...I do love a good chat! Have a great week everyone; I have lots to do and a few bits to get ready for my wedding fayre on Sunday.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment