UA-7538245-2
slide show

Monday 30 January 2012

Alexander House Wedding Fayre, East Grinstead, West Sussex


Good Morning All,

I had a fabulous day at Alexander House Hotel yesterday. Primarily it was an open day with a few selected suppliers and I thought it was particularly nice for Brides and Grooms to be able to fully appreciated what the venue has to offer and then not be inundated with suppliers trying to catch their attention. I had loads of space to exhibit and people could wander by and look at my imagery and products without feeling harassed. As usual I had many great chats and I am very much looking forward to meeting with you all again. One fact that I found out yesterday; in Norway the engagement and weddings rings are worn on the right hand not the left. I think that this lady's Fiance may want to throttle me as I suggested that to keep up with both traditions, she should also have another one for her left hand! She thought it was a marvellous idea...I am naughty!! The imagery in this post shows a couple having a gentle stroll on a warm day under the shade of the monkey tree.

Hope you had a great weekend. It has been a great week here at Woodland Hill Photography; I have sourced another location for my secret project and hope to be creating the imagery for that in a couple of weeks. I have another project on the go, and the first shoot is taking place this week. Once I have tested the concept fully I will be offering it as a completely new product, it has been whizzing around in my head for a while and it was only last week that I felt it had that little va, va, voom!

I am exhibiting at South Lodge this coming Sunday 5th February and if you are in the area please pop by to have a look at the venue, its beautiful grounds and the many suppliers that can make your day just as you want it to be. I always love a chat so pop by and say hello.

Enjoy your week and wrap up warm.

Claire

If you would lke to see more of my work pop along to my website Woodland Hill Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment