UA-7538245-2
slide show

Saturday 7 January 2012

Will, Dan and Isobel: East Grinstead Portrait Photography




Good Morning All,

Happy Saturday and the first full weekend of 2012! Today's imagery was taken just before Christmas of three lovely children Will, Dan and Isobel. We had a great session of some high and mid key photography and the aim was to produce some imagery to give as a surprise gift to their Nan. I was most impressed as we had a sausage roll break half way through, which I might add were homemade. I must say I am thinking of incorporating this into all studio sessions! It was definitely a first for me :)

Julie, Steve and Karen have chosen a beautiful frame for Nan and it will be presented as a surprise birthday gift today. I was so pleased that we were able to get everything done in time as we all knew that it was going to be tight; it has made my weekend though. Many thanks to my suppliers for being fabulous as usual, they pulled out all the stops to ensure that I could pick it up myself yesterday. Julie is going to report back but she said there will be tears for sure....I love my job.

I have chosen three images all from the mid key session; Isobel's image has muted colour tones, Will's is in full colour and Dan's image is full black and white. Look out for a compilation that will be called 'the many faces of Isobel' on my facebook business page. I did my first one of these back in August, 2011 called 'the many faces of Jess' and they do make me laugh.

Whatever you are up to this weekend...enjoy; I am having a weekend off and we will be catching up with some friends this evening.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment