UA-7538245-2
slide show

Thursday 7 June 2012

How to tie a Cravat: West Sussex Wedding Photographers

Good Morning Folks,

I thought that I would post something that will hopefully help all you Grooms out there as wedding season is now in full swing!

The cravat and especially the 'scrunchy' tie causes so many problems for the Groom and his 'men' and a little googling found me this useful tutorial


I hope it helps and I am looking forward to seeing some splendid creations lads!

I had two fabulous weddings over the Jubilee weekend, I managed to get the best of the weather on both occasions, Sunday was meant to be a wash out and I am so grateful we managed to get out and about a bit. Keep an eye out as some sneaky peeks will be posted here soon.

Right back to editing for me, time to focus and crack on.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment