UA-7538245-2
slide show

Sunday 10 June 2012

May and Jess: East Sussex Location Photography

Good Afternoon Folks,

I am enjoying my secret project immensely and it is really starting to take shape now.  The project has taken many twists and turns since I first started, so much so that I had May and Jess back to re-visit their image.  As always the girls were consummate professionals and this helped to capture the image that I needed.  It was then for some fun and to see if they could beat the waves!  All I can say is there were some squelchy shoes on the walk home!!!  As the project remains under wraps, I thought I would post one of the images taken after the session; as you can see the girls are having great fun despite the weather.

Had a lovely session in the studio this morning and I am really looking forward to photographing their wedding next year.  There is lots to look forward to in the interim as a new bundle of joy is due in July and I cannot wait to see 'bubs' once he/she has made an appeareance.

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment