UA-7538245-2
slide show

Tuesday 15 April 2014

I'm Back!!

london-designer-wedding-dresses-in-tunbridge-wells-east-grinstead-lindfield-west-sussex Good Evening Folks, Just a little catch up blog, firstly to apologise for the tumbleweed rolling across the page and to say hello I am back after a very hectic few weeks. I have been involved in a large shoot with various other bits and bobs for Sunny Nersian as well as helping Emma Tindley to prepare for her 2015 collection launch. We spent last week in London and the new collection went down an absolute storm. I have also been doing pre-wedding shoots, studio work for my brilliant clients, so a busy old time and my poor blog has suffered! Today I am posting a few highlights from last week in a little slideshow and an image with the stunning new tags Emma and Jill created for the new collection. Have a happy evening and if Natalie and Darren are reading this, your blog will be up tomorrow. Claire :) https://vimeo.com/91507079

No comments:

Post a Comment