UA-7538245-2
slide show

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Pre Wedding Photography shoot at The Spa Hotel Wedding Venue Tunbridge Wells - Natalie and Darren

spa-hotel-tunbridge-wells-kent-wedding-and-photographers spa-hotel-tunbridge-wells-kent-wedding-and-photographers1 spa-hotel-tunbridge-wells-kent-wedding-and-photographers2 spa-hotel-tunbridge-wells-kent-wedding-and-photographers3 Good Morning Folks, Yes it's me again and as promised I am bringing you the pre-wedding photography shoot of the very lovely Natalie and Darren. We had a great time wandering around the grounds of The Spa Hotel in Tunbridge Wells. I love this venue, it really is a smashing place to have your wedding whatever the time of year. I first met Natalie and Darren at the Spa's wedding fayre and we were giggling away so I was over the moon when they chose me as their photographer for their big day. I think finding the people who are going to make your day come alive is so difficult; not just for the mahoosive amounts that seem to have come into the industry over the last few years, but to find the right personalities that will make your day super special is daunting. Whenever I get chosen I always feel chuffed to bits and honoured to be a part of a truly special day. I like to get to know my lovely couples before their wedding and communication is the key. Natalie, Darren and I have been communicating a fair bit so when I met them for their shoot it was like I had known them forever, It is very scary to be placed in front of the camera so being familiar and comfortable really helps. The pre-wedding shoot is something I really advocate; not only does it help to banish those photography nerves but walking around the venue and visualising it for the wedding day really helps to make the day real and exciting, and you never know what plans will be made whilst we wander, chat and laugh :) As you can see the day was gorgeous, and I do love natural looking shots and still always observing the light and making the most of it; check out the shades gang, tres chic! You cant beat a good old kiss, and on any wedding day there will be loads of kissing so what better way to start that at the pre wedding shoot ;) We had plans for Darren but alas it won't happen because of the set up on the day, so there will be new plans afoot but crikey our Darren looks fab in front of a door. Another good thing about the shoot is to work out how people are in front of the camera, gorgeous Natalie is a smiler and wow she looks amazing. Needless to day I cannot wait to be a part of your day and yup as usual there will be tears; there always is! Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment